1. Nadal will come back but only to gain another reason to call it quits. Translation: The spectacle will be hard to watch making retirement the ONLY choice.
2. Murray will win Wimbledon over Djokovic in the finals. He may even beat Federer in the semis to leave nothing for doubters.
3. Djokovic will win Roland Garros and complete a career Slam.
4. Djokovic will end the year with three Slams.
5. Federer will revert back to his semifinal bracket at Slams but will add at least three more 'other' titles to his total.
Wall Of Fame listing for winner plus tickets for ALL four 2014 Slams and mandatory tour of my basement (That's the only way I can get someone to visit).
Qualification rules from Chipnputt. Thanks.
TP... to be considered, a prediction should be about a low-probability event. Saying Nadal will win the FO (he is a huge favorite with the bookies) or that the World #1 player, Djokovic, will win a slam or two are not great predictions, just like saying that Baghdatis will not win a slam or the sun will rise tomorrow are also not great predictions. They are very likely events to begin with. So, keep the number of predictions down but they need to be "real" predictions. You decide whats real or not.
Post is set to automatically pop up after 2013 US Open final.